Thursday, December 20, 2007

10:04 – day three…

Last night I made a vegetable bowl with all of the “free foods” which are basically non starchy vegetables – it wasn’t too bad… and then my meatloaf thing, which also was not too bad… I also had more grapes. My stomach is bubby as hell though…

I woke up hungry this morning… hungry, hungry… so on the way to work I bought a banana and ate half of it with my triple grain crisp cereal pouch… sue me. I feel good though; stomach isn’t feeling too rumbley yet. I will probably eat my anytime bar at 11…

11:00 – I am not starving which is very exciting!! I will eat my anytime bar though yay! And I am drinking more water. As we get closer to the long weekend I get happier. It is kind of good that I am going to the weigh in before the holiday so I can at least see my temporary improvement?

12:00 – ok I am a little hungry… but I don’t want to eat lunch so early… I think I am going to go shopping at dsw – shopping therapy help me!

2:07 – I ate my lunch along with a spinach, mushroom, carrot, onion, pepper and balsamic vinegar salad and beef chow mien. So far so good… I finished it a little while ago and only a tiny bit hungry… maybe I’ll have another diet coke… free diet coke! (but it is warm..) should I steal another one for later? Hmmmm also – my mouth tastes like onion, yuck.

2:25 - pretending to work for a little while – blah

3:05 - ate the other half of my banana. I might die by the time I leave here for work. It is ok… my stomach is shrinking (just do it faster) I hate being hungry it makes me mad.

3:19 – two diet cokes down…

4:11 – chewing gum, my onion breath from the salad I had was offending me… this might be something I have to do a little more, the chewing helps or something. So the funny thing is that this is only the third day and I feel like I should have already lost a bunch of weight – but I bet if anything I have lost like .25 pounds! But my appointment on Sunday will show me how much I have lost even though it wasn’t a full week…

4:53 – packing up to go home! Then run and then tasty dinner time! HA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home