Wednesday, December 19, 2007

9:12 – Day 2… I am alive and I am ok… last night I ran on the treadmill and then went to the supermarket to get more fruit and vegetables. I made myself a salad with a little bit of red peppers, carrots, onions, “broccoli slaw”, mushrooms and mixed greens – I used balsamic vinegar as my dressing (healthy!) and then had my chicken fettuccini last night which tasted ok but had I not made a salad as well as added a bunch of frozen broccoli and spinach I would have died… I was a little hungry the rest of the night – had some grapes and a tangerine – and then my treat!! Smores bar!! Ok it tasted good but it was teeny tiny tiny…. (maybe I am just a pig)

9:37 – the French toast sounded a lot better than it was… first of all I forgot the syrup – somehow I assumed this would be in the box or something... nope – whatever, I had a small packet of honey that I used instead – I think that is ok. It had a container of raspberries and blueberries… I don’t like them… I try to force myself to eat most of them… this is not starting out amazing… at least I am finding out which meals I like better. So far the sunshine sandwich – sans ranchero sauce is the winner…

9:40 – when can I have my first snack?

10:03 – when can I have my first snack again? Hehe

10:23 – ok not hungry now… maybe I have heartburn? I’ll drink some water…

10:38 – at 11 I will eat my phenomenal anytime bar… and at 12 I will go to the gym. Did I lose like 5 pounds already? Hahaha also love talking about my food w/ cube neighbor. “What is that Judy?”
“It is French toast”
“is that what was prescribed for you to eat or what they suggest?”
“it is a frozen package thing that is on my planned menu”
“you made that?”
“microwaved”

I think after this week is over I will have a good idea about what kind of meals I prefer to have even if I don’t love all the ones… funny about how much they said the food was amazing… although when I do the math the meals are not that expensive – I think it averaged 16 a day… although I also have to realize that I have bought fruits and veggies.. hmmmm whatever this isn’t forever – I wonder how many weeks I will do this…

11:08 – OMG looking at bags online I almost forgot my anytime bar… although I am hungry :(

12:00 – off to the gym

2:00 - just finished “lunch”

Earlier I went to the gym and did an hour on the elliptical machine. Came back to the office to see a platter of yummy things and some fruit – I cave slightly and grab some grapes – that is ok right?! Go to the kitchen to fetch the salad to eat with my “chicken salad kit”… salad is frozen – ok in the garbage… I have some shredded carrots and some sliced mushroom that’s aight…. Open my kit to find a spork! How thoughtful! Eat my applesauce despite feeling like a child or baby with no teeth and open the can of “chicken salad” – let’s say that so far today I am not convinced that the food is “so good!” what were these people eating before? Alpo?! But ok I ate some grapes too and the mostly edible chicken salad had some crackers along with my diet coke I am sated for the time being.

2:59 – my stomach feels bubbly… gassy? I don’t know… I guess my system is not used to eating this much fruit and vegetables which is a good thing I guess. I will try and wait until at least 3:45 to eat my beloved snack which is bruschetta veggie chips… I realized that the diet doesn’t say anything about water – but I am trying to drink a lot of it – I usually do anyway… watched The Biggest Loser finale last night and I am staying focused – these people did amazing things! Almost all of them lost at least 100 pounds! I am starting to think that I really want to lose 15-20 pounds? But I guess I’ll see…

3:45 – these bruschetta chips things aren’t too bad – but again… not so much food… the one positive thing about feeling hungry is that you feel a little skinny… I mean, you know how fat you feel when you are totally stuffed full? I feel the opposite :)


4:34 – the good news is I am not really hungry right now… the bad news is I have 26 minutes counting down… hehe more water?

4:53 – time to pack up. I am getting my bikini laser-ed and then chill time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home