Friday, December 21, 2007

9:48 – Day 4, I am going to stop counting days. They are ordering pizza for us today that will be fun to avoid. As soon as I smell it I am going for a walk. Lucky for me I have my diet pizza for lunch today – how lucky can a girl be?!?!

Last night I had the chicken carbonara which was not bad although not huge. I cut up a lot of vegetables to toss in with it to fill me up. I also had the brownie for snack/dessert… I think that it isn’t worth it for that snack so much… what I realize is that the way they plan these seem like they vary the meals so that certain days that you may have a more caloric breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack you have lighter other meals so that it balances out.

10:23 – I got another, albeit smaller, coffee. Today is not going to be that easy. I am not that busy so my mind can wander. Also there is already free food (although I am not that into donuts) and I already mentioned what is happening later.

10:48 – eating grapes… they are dry or something, they give my mouth a dry aftertaste – weird?

1:32 – I am trying to hold off on the anytime bar but I think I might have to eat it soon…I love days before holiday weekends (even though technically it is Tuesday and some people are at work Monday) everyone is happy and chill – yay! I am ating some more grapes even though I am not enjoying the taste of this kind for some reason. I wish they were sweeter – like my ass! Hehehehe

12:19 – what I thought was Barnes & Noble is actually Borders – couldn’t they just merge or something jeez. My plan was to run over there at lunch and exchange a book and get something new as well as get some cards for people… there is a b&n a little walk from here – maybe I’ll just go there instead. Oh yeah this is all to avoid the pizza invasion that is inevitable.

1:35 – went with David to AT&T store to try and do something annoying that one has to do sometimes at a cell phone store… walked with him to our usual lunch spot but just got a side salad. Said no to dressing because I have the diet dressing and I haven’t tried the ceasar… came back heated up my pesto pizza (what a treat) and got a diet coke.. I have to think of an alternative to this dressing this stuff is nauseating…. Really bad. I hate diet dressing, I would rather just use balsamic and olive oil or just a tiny bit of regular… I might have to start doing that.

1:52 - I am trying to pick at my salad, of course the pizza is a distant memory at this point. I am thankful for my diet coke and looking forward to my cheese curls that I will eat at 3:30 or so.

3:03 – blah I am hungry… can I eat my snack? I am going to try and stick it out until at least 3:30… my annoying neighbor just told me his is ready to go home – I don’t speak to you sir… 50% of what you say could be deemed as sexual harassment.

I ordered boots online. I wonder if they arrived yet? I will get more water…

Drinking water and eyeing the cheese curls that I am allowed to eat for my snack…

3:25 – opened cheese curls. They are paler in color than the package would lead me to believe. Maybe that is good cause there is less food coloring and chemicals? They taste ok but the package is not very voluminous. I think that they could make it look like more food is they made it into cheese puffs ;) Really Jenny Craig should use me as a consultant. I could make their stuff much better. I am trying not to scarf the entire bag in 15.2 seconds.

3:40 – I am still nibbling and doing a good job at not snarfing the entire bag.. I did bite my tongue hahaha

4:15 – talked to my sister on the phone which wasted some time… finished the cheese curls… can I leave. There is nothing happening…they are playing ball… death….

4:35 – I am leaving soon : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home