Thursday, December 27, 2007

11:00 - Post Xmas – restart button!

Christmas doesn’t count because I had a food fest. The good news is, before I stuffed my face I lost about 2.5 pounds. Not bad, which means it will only probably take me about a week to get back to where I was originally! Hahah – It also doesn’t help that Santa decided that I was going to have a red Christmas if you know what I mean…

Anyway, back to square one – had the diet cereal which was ok tasting and going to eat my anytime bar soon I think… I think I should allow myself to be a little hungry today considering the gluttony of the previous days.

11:51 – recently ate my anytime bar and I will try and have my apple before I leave for the dentist. Yeah I am getting my teeth cleaned today. I hate that, but I like teeth so – need to go.

12:10 – maybe I will eat my apple right before I leave?

3:49 – got my teeth cleaned which – so glad it is over… and I am doing really well today!! Too bad I am going out for dinner with my family. I will try and eat something that is healthy etc. I will do my best. Also I am going to run on the treadmill when I get home… I think I am leaving in 20-30 minutes…. Holidays are very fattening :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home