Friday, December 28, 2007

10:52 – okay. Okay I didn’t have the prescribed dinner because I was invited out with my parents to dinner. I didn’t have a salad as my dinner, guess what, they didn’t have that on the menu… anyway, I didn’t have anything horrendous and I am going to work out twice today…

I had my silver dollar pancakes and veggie sausage this morning which tasted good. Opening the packet of lite syrup was not amazing however and I ended up exploding a bunch of it all over my desk and my phone – sticky… oh well – it was fine. I am getting a little hungryish and have been contemplating my anytime bar… I opted for the multivitamin though and I am going to have to buy a little fat free yogurt somewhere… I think the anytime bar is a better idea for me.

11:17 – actually the nonfat yogurt is kinda good. I think maybe better than that bar… but I just have to buy them and bring them in.

11:54 – I had a long conversation with Charles, my cube neighbor. Work stuff… I want to make more $$ next year… anyway, I am gearing up to go to the gym in a few minutes… I am going to work out twice today to make up for my non-diet dinner.

4:18 – been spacing out for a while. Did an hour on the elliptical and I am going to run after work… leaving in a minute. Lunch was good had a big healthy salad and a chicken hot pocket thingie – I am good :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home