Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ok fill in the blank:
If I didn't have to go to work today I would_____.

I am sure it would not include watching inane tv (including Rachel Ray, What Not to Wear (can someone nominate me so I can get new clothes), and the Food Network...), shopping online (hello you can just do that at work!), and snuggling/spooning with fat lazy cat...

One upside is that I don't even have any food to nosh on - I haven't gone food shopping since I have been back. Otherwise I probably would be mindlessly snacking.

I am backsliding into non-productiveness which is not great. I mean I shouldn't beat myself up but the only thing that is getting me out of the house today is going to Westchester to see my mother and her cousin from Israel.

Oh yeah - all that time to work out and plan healthy meals - it is already almost 2 and I haven't done shit... I just showered and am contemplating not going anywhere due to lack of motivation and feeling of laziness...

You always think that if you had all this time you would do all these things! But I guess I feel like I have a cloud over my head right now and it is hard to shake.

Ok - I vow to exercise tomorrow and try and make a list of a few things I should aim to accomplish... today I will make myself go to Westchester to see mom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home