Monday, June 09, 2008

Ok - so I didn't do laundry but I would say that I am getting a little bit better...

I actually worked out this morning... although I need to choose a different time to go I think. There is this older couple that work out anywhere between 10 and 11:30... the lady is very sour and gave me crap about the TV being on even though I could barely hear it. She reads a book on the bike... I can't do that while running lady - ok? Anyway, I got there first so tough cookies lady! I turned it down... I can't help it that I am working out during retired couple workout time!

Anyway, I met Jay for lunch - thereby getting me out of the house! Yes I showered and left the house - I get props. It was nice to have such a nice lunch companion - not like Pretzel is going to miss me... for long ;)

I had a phone interview with an HR person at an interesting company that went well - I got called back to come in on Friday for an interview. This will be the first one I go on... I wonder how my suit looks - I'll have to try it on. Hopefully it is a little cooler than it is today.

I also spoke to a recruiter this morning about another decent sounding position... I wish I could approach this as a vacation but it is hard to not be nervous about the uncertainty...

Soooo - it is ok that I haven't done the laundry and cleaning that I promised myself I would do - I have time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home